We think of ‘Library’ as the container of documents, including:
- The contents of the Library in terms of what you might see on a book on a shelf (such as title, authors and date to cite it) as well as any internal metadata, including structural, paratexts and entities (manually or AI extracted).
- The Library itself, how it’s contents is arranged.
- The user identity in the Library; how and who the user is in the Library
- Other contexts for Library use and views.
- Other items in the future, such as our own notes.
In this context documents which are not available directly to the user, such on the Web, is not in the Library.
- A frames set of information. Initially this will be PDF documents.